|Nominal Capacity:||100Ah||Max Constant Current:||100A|
|Max Charge Voltage:||14.6V||Cut Off Voltage:||10V|
|Cycles Life:||2000 Cycles||Warranty:||2 Years|
Smart BMS 12V LiFePO4 Batteries,
Graphite 12V LiFePO4 Batteries,
100ah Lifepo4 Lithium Iron Batteries
1. Lighter weight, with the best power-to-weight ratio: the volume of lithium iron phosphate battery with the same capacity is 2/3 of the volume of lead acid battery and 1/3 of the weight of lead acid battery.
2. Good performance at high temperature and high temperature resistance: the thermal peak value of lithium iron phosphate battery can reach 350℃-500℃. The working temperature range of lifepo4 battery is wide (-20℃--75℃), the peak value of lithium iron phosphate with high temperature resistance can even reach 350℃-500℃, while the peak value of lithium manganese oxide and lithium cobaltate are only about 200℃.
3. Light weight: the volume of lithium iron phosphate battery with the same capacity is 2/3 of the volume of lead acid battery and 1/3 of the weight of lead acid battery.
12V 100AH LiFePo4 Lithium ion battery specification
Max Charge Voltage
Discharge Cut Off Voltage
Standard Charge Current
Max Continuous Discharge Current
Peak Instant Discharge Current
200A with 5S
12V 100AH Lithium ion battery BMS specification
Charge and Discharge Port
Over charge Protection
Over charge detection voltage
Over charge detection delay time
Over charge release voltage
Over charge release condition
Cut off charger
Maximum charge voltage
Over discharge protection
Over discharge detection voltage
Over discharge detection delay time
Over discharge release voltage
Discharge over current protection
Discharge over current detection current
Discharge over current detection delay time
Discharge over current release condition
Short circuit protection
12V100AH LiFePo4 Battery
20ft container can load 600 pks 12V100Ah lithium battery pack
40ft container can load 1200 pks 12V100Ah lithium battery pack
The usage notice of LiFePO4 Battery Pack
1. This is a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
2. Use the proper charger to charge your battery.
3. Never leave batteries unattended while charging.
4. Do not short circuit.
5. May explode if damaged or disposed of in fire.
6. Ensure they are suitable for the device and/or Atomizer combination.
7. Do not use if damaged.
8. Do not overcharge.
9. Do not over-discharge.
10. Dispose of old or damaged batteries properly.
11. Contact us if you have any questions before purchasing this device.
12. This battery comes with a free case when ordered in Sets.